Tuesday 21 October 2014

London Zoo

Hi Guys,

Today I have a random post that isn't related to anything else that I post on this blog but i just wanted to share my experience with you guys so that is what i am going to do. On Sunday 19th of October I went to ZSL London Zoo with my mum, dad and sister as a treat for my sister as it was her birthday last Thursday.

All I really want to say is that we all loved it, that the animals were great, the fish beautiful and my favourite, the penguins. Enjoy the pictures!

 Aquarium

 Into Africa
Tiger Territory
Monkeys and Gorilla Kingdom
Penguin Beach
Others - Mouse, Sea Snail, Sleeping Kangaroo, Tarantula of some sort, Komodo Dragon 

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post and I also hope that you like the pictures. If you go to London Zoo or have been then tweet me any pictures from your trip there @cbbeauty3,
Thanks for reading,

xo, Chantel!
 

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love the pictures!! :D xx

Unknown said...

Thank you, it's really nice to know that people appreciate what I post on my little corner of the internet :D xx