Sunday 31 May 2015

Brighton Beauty Haul

Hello!
In my previous post I mentioned that I was going to be doing some 'Brighton Hauls' and this is going to be the first of two!

Before I start rambling on about this, that and the other I just want to say that I am not trying to brag in any way, but that it was my birthday and I just wanted to have a good time shopping with my best friend whether I spent or not.

Everything in this haul was bought with my money apart from one thing which was a gift but it is all from Boots or Superdrug so everything is affordable and I did not go and spend hundreds of pounds. You can also find links to everything mentioned in this blog post under the 'Product Index' tab.
Enjoy!



So as you can see I bought quite a lot of eye makeup as it's my favourite but I also got a few lip products as they are not really my thing but I do want to have a few different shades of lipstick/lip gloss to complement my eye makeup. I also bought a concealer as I needed a new one and had voucher for No7.


I got this palette from my friend for my birthday but thought I would include it anyway. When I got this palette I was surprised and a little disappointed as I honestly thought it would be bigger, however after using it I was converted and I love how small it is as that make it easy to take away, not to mention all the colours have great pigmentation and blend really nicely. The only thing I would say is that the palette would be perfect if it had a mirror instead of a clear lid as then you would have good eye shadows and a mirror to do your makeup in.

 Next I got these two colour tattoos in 'Vintage Plum' and 'Permanent Taupe'. I have used both colours by themselves and as bases and they are perfect for both as the pigmentation is amazing and they are super blendable; perfect for a smoky eye or simply as they are.

That is it for part 1 of this haul! I hope you enjoyed reading and the other half will be up next Saturday and will feature the other items that I bought. I just decided to split it up as I did buy quite a lot of stuff and I didn't want this post to be super long. Please leave a comment on your beauty favourites and what you would recommend , thanks for reading,

xo, Chantel.



No comments: