Saturday 25 July 2015

Book of the Month: June

Hello!

I know this post is well overdue and I am really sorry about that. I recently had a comment left saying how I hadn't stuck to my blogging schedule and I am really sorry about that. The fact is that I have been really busy these last couple of months preparing for end of year exams and my big dance exam. I hope that you can understand this and that you will forgive me.

Now that is out of the way I am going to actually get on with the post, enjoy my 'June Book of the Month!'
Title: The Glam Guide
Author: Fleur De Force
Rating: 5 Stars
Price: £14.99 (RRP)



Blurb: As one of the world's top beauty and fashion vloggers, Fleur De Force is an expert on all things glam. Here she shares with us her essential collection of tips and advice for looking wonderful and feeling truly stylish. More than just a beauty manual, The Glam Guide is also about embracing a chic and fulfilling lifestyle and touches on a wide range of subjects including:

* MAKEUP *

* FASHION *

* HAIR *

* HEALTH AND FITNESS *

* BODY IMAGE *

* RELATIONSHIPS *

Whether updating your make-up bag, rethinking your wardrobe or just wanting to give yourself a much needed confidence boost The Glam Guide will help you become your most fabulous self.

So from the blurb you now know a  bit more about the book and you may be interested in buying it, but if your not quite sure then read on because now I am going to tell you why I like it so much.
I personally like The Glam Guide because of the amount of useful tips about anything from make-up to your handbag. The drawings in the book are beautiful and it is also really well written. If you are new to the world of makeup then the information on different products is perfect for you or maybe you over pack your handbag, Fleur's list of everything she carries could become your guide.

I just love this book and everything about it!

That is all I have to say on June's book of the month as I don't really have any words to describe how much I love this book and if Fleur ever releases another book then I'm sure it will fly off the shelves just like this on did. Don't forget to leave a comment with any suggestions for blog posts, follow me on Bloglovin', and thanks for reading.

xo, Chantel


No comments: