Wednesday 22 July 2015

Where have I been?

Hello!
A lot of you have probably been wondering where I have been and my answer is busy. I have been very, very busy! With the last term of school, end of year exams were approaching along with my dance exam. This meant that any spare time for 2 months was spent revising for important exams that determined my GCSE Maths, English and German groups or practising for my dance exam which was very important for me to pass so that I could move up a level in my dancing.
 
I hope that a lot of you can understand that I am approaching a very important time in my life regarding education and therefore posts may be shorter, not what you were hoping for or there might not be one consistently each week. I will try my best over the summer to not only post every week but also take time to take good pictures and write quality content for each post that goes up. A lot of my blog posts don't actually make the final cut as I do not think that they are up to scratch but I am working on it, I promise.
 
If you took the time to read this then I thank you and I hope you stick with me. If you have any posts that you would like to see or any ideas leave a comment and let me know. Also tell me how you think I could improve my blog to make it more enjoyable to read, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and thank you once again,
 
xo, Chantel

No comments: