Monday 17 August 2015

My Holiday 2015: Cornwall

Hello!
So today I have a slightly different post to usual as it is going to be all about my holiday this year and I thought it would be nice to share what I did and just basically show you my week. This year I went to Falmouth, Cornwall for a week with my Mum, Dad and sister here stayed in a cute place called Stable Cottage. We spent alot of time on the beach (obviously) but we also had a shopping day in the nearby town centre in Truro.

I don't really have alot else to say so instead of writing out everything we did I have decided to upload most of the photos that I took on my phone, my week in photos.

Thanks for reading,

xo, Chantel.




 Castle Beach



Carbis Bay




The Old Quay, Devoran




Sedrick the Sassy Seagull (My sister named him!)


Stable Cottage

No comments: