Saturday 29 August 2015

10 Blog Post Ideas for the Uninspired Moments

Hello!

Today I have a random post that I thought would be useful for people that have just started up a blog and perhaps don't have any post ideas or for people that have had their blog for a while but just need a little inspiration and that is what this post is all about . Enjoy!

1) Top 5/10 Beauty Products (Depending on Season)
2) Autumn/Winter/Spring/Summer Fashion
3) Favourite Dupes for High end Products
4) Blog Post Ideas (like this one)
5) Skincare Favourites
6) Favourite Jewellery
7) Monthly Favourites
8) Desk/Vanity Setup
9) Current Makeup
10) A Haul

That's it for today's post and I know that it has been quite short and there are no pictures but I will have Augusts Book of the Month up next week so look forward to that on but I hope you enjoyed this don't forget to leave a comment and follow me on Bloglovin' Thanks for reading,

xo, Chantel

No comments: