Monday 14 September 2015

Top 5 Beauty Products for Autumn/Winter

Hello!

Today I have a beauty post and I haven't done one of these in a while and I felt like I need to considering this blog used to be strictly beauty. As the seasons are now changing once again I thought that it would be nice to share my top 5 beauty products for autumn/winter. Enjoy!


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Hot Cloth Cleanser - I have mentioned this product in previous posts because I love it  so much.  I use this product all year round but I particularly love it in the colder months because it is really hydrating and makes my skin super soft. In case you were wondering I have Combination to Normal skin and I find it works really well for my skin type but if you have a different skin type on the bottle it says that it is ideal for all skin types so give it a try because I definitely recommend it!


Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum - This is by far the best lip scrub I have used as it makes my lips really smooth and nourished especially if I use the Blistex MedPlus afterwards (which I will get to later). By using the lip scrub you are making a smooth base which means when you apply a coloured lip product it will glide on nicely and look way better on with smooth lips rather than with chapped lips.


Blistex MedPlus - This product is by far the best nourishing and repairing lip balm ever! When you apply the balm it sinks into your lips and they go all tingly, this is how you know it is working on repairing chapped lips and nourishing them at the same time. In the winter I get severely chapped and dry lips so this product is great for me but I also have an anxious habit that I developed in primary school due to bullying (post on this topic coming in the future). When I feel anxious or stressed I pick at the skin on my lips causing them to bleed and become more chapped so this product is honestly a life saver! I like to apply this product at night before I go to bed as I love waking up and seeing the difference in my lips so definitely give it a try!


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter - I love Soap & Glory and I especially love this product! I have fairly bad eczema that just gets worse in the winter and have been on the hunt for a great body lotion/butter for a long time. My friend then bought me this and I now swear by this product because it is so good at moisturising my extremely dry skin. I also recommend trying The Body Shop's body butters if you don't like the scent of the Soap & Glory but seriously, who wouldn't?


Garnier Micellar Water - The final product I am going to talk about is my cleansing water that I use to take off my makeup before I use my Liz Earle. The reason I love this cleansing water so much is because it is really hydrating so when you take off your makeup it doesn't dry out the area. I use like the fact that it is good for sensitive skin which means I don't have a reaction when I use it because it is so gentle.

That is it for my top 5 beauty products for autumn/winter. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did leave me a comment telling me one of your favourite products for autumn/winter. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and if you are interested in any products they will be linked on the 'Product Index' page. Thanks for reading,

xo, Chantel

No comments: