Sunday 11 October 2015

Etsy!

Hello!

First of all I'm so sorry that this post is a day late but I would just like to inform you that I have decided to change the day that I put up a post to Sunday. I am going to be a mini series on my favourite social media and this is the first out of the four and you can also expect one in November, one in December and one in January I have decided to start with the one that I see as the most creative, Etsy. I love this app/website and I hope that you want to hear all about it. Enjoy!

If you don't all ready know what Etsy is or use it then I definitely recommend that you check it out! Etsy is basically a massive online department store if you will that contains loads of little shops set up by people all around the world. It was originally an American website but expanded so that anyone, no matter where they are can shop over a wide range of departments from stickers to bunting to blog templates, however it does depend on the shop when it comes to shipping and delivery. The main payment on Etsy is PayPal but once again, depending on the shop you may be able to pay with your debit/credit card.

Favourite Etsy Shops:

Little Lottie Handmade - This shop is owned by a friend of mine called Charlotte and she sells little hanging hearts and stars that smell of lavender. It is a fairly new store so please go and show it some love because I honestly want one of each of the items. (Payment by PayPal and UK shipping only)

Plum Paper Designs - This shop is all about daily planners that can be personalised just for you. They have a wide range of designs and many of them are printed with your name or initials on the front with different layouts depending on your lifestyle. There are regular, monthly, family, teacher, student, wedding and fitness & meals planners that all have a slightly different layout inside. You can also by add-ons to your planner if you need extras of different things and these don't add a lot to the low price of around £20. (Payment by PayPal, all major credit/debit cards and Etsy gift cards, international shipping)

Ellie Beth Designs UK - This shop is all about stickers for your planner, diary, calendar or journal. I am slightly obsessed with stickers and this to me is heaven when it comes to super cute and vibrant ones. I love how creative and colourful all the stickers are and I also love the fact that they are just the right size to add a little something to your planners, diaries etc.

That is it and I hope that you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. The next instalment on my favourite social medias will be out on in the middle of November but before then I have a few more autumn/winter related posts coming, however after next weeks, there will be no more posts in the rest of October. In the meantime thanks for reading,

xo, Chantel

No comments: