Tuesday 20 October 2015

Favourite Nail Polishes for Autumn/Winter

Hello!

Sorry this post is a little late but I was having alot of issues with the photographs and the downloading/uploading of them. Today I am continuing on with the autumn/winter theme from the 'Top 5 Beauty Products for Autumn/Winter' by writing all about my favourites shades and nail polishes for this time of year. A lot of the colours are darker shades and a couple of the polishes came in a big set that I got last year for Christmas so I'm not sure that it is still available but if I can I will try and link the exact set on the product index page. However if I can't find it then I will link brands with similar colours. Enjoy!

The first two nail polishes are from the Barry M original collection and they are in the shades '312, Indigo' and '334, Teal'. Teal is an amazing sparkly teal shade (as the name would suggest) and I love it because it is great for the run up to Christmas before the sparkly red nail polish comes out and I love to wear it in November. Indigo is also a really nice shade to wear in November as the weather starts to get a little colder and the two shades actually look really good together if you use Indigo on most of the nails and then use Teal as an accent nail.


The next two are both different shades of red and they are by the brand Technic from the big set that I was talking about. The darker shade is called 'Purple Thistle' which is a bit confusing as it is a dark red/burgundy  and the second one is 'Red Berry' which is just a bit darker than your classic pillar box red. I love wearing 'Red Berry' on Christmas day with a sparkle on top but 'Purple Thistle' would also be a great shade to wear with a silver accent nail.


The final nail polish that I love is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Midnight Sparkles'. This shade is going to be discontinued fairly soon but there is a shade in the new range that is fairly similar called 'New York Night' however it is a little bit lighter. 'Midnight sparkles' is a gorgeous purple with light purple and slightly pink sparkle running through it, another perfect shade for autumn/winter.


This concludes my favourite autumn/winter nail polishes . I hope that this post may have inspired you to try out a few new shades and colour combinations on the lead up to Christmas. As I have said in a previous post, unfortunately there won't be any posts for 2 weeks but after that there will be a few more autumn/winter themed posts. Thanks for Reading,

xo,Chantel

No comments: